Hello Friends & Family!
I'm a proud supporter of GameChanger Charity, and their mission to improve the lives of children with life-threatening illnsess through gaming. I'm hoping to raise funds & awareness for GameChanger, and I need your help!
Your donation is tax-deductible and proceeds go directly towards bringing joy to children inside of hospitals (96% of funds raised by GameChanger goes to the cause)!
Click the "Support This Participant" button on this page to get started. Thank you so much for supporting my efforts!
GameChanger Charity's mission is to positively impact the lives of children & families suffering from life-threatening illnesses through video games, compassion and innovation. Founded in 2007, GameChanger was started by Jim Carol after witnessing the impact video games had on his son Taylor after surviving a 5 year battle with Leukemia.
Funds raised by GameChanger go towards:
- Financial aid for patients & families with cancer
- College scholarships for survivors
- Video games & toys for patients
- Hosting unique gaming events for patients (ie Gamers Give Back Days)
In 2015/16, GameChanger improved the lives of children with life-threating illnesses by:
- Visiting 15 hospitals around the USA on the Gamers Give Back Tour with Child's Play
- Providing direct services to over 4,250 patients/staff in hospitals
- Delivering over $102,000 worth of gifts of video games, electronics & toys
- Funding 32 college scholarships for cancer patients/survivors
- Processing over 100 tons of donated items/physical goods from partners
To learn more about GameChanger, visit gamechangercharity.org or watch this short video from one of GameChanger's hospital events:
Here are some tips & reminders while setting up your page:
Looking for an individual or team participating in an event?