GameChanger Charity's mission is to leverage technology & innovation to ease the pain & suffering of children facing life-threatening illnesses. Founded in 2007, GameChanger was started by Jim Carol after witnessing the effect video games had on his son Taylor after surviving a 5 year cancer diagnosis.
Funds raised by GameChanger go towards:
- Financial aid for patients & families with cancer
- College scholarships for survivors
- Video games & toys for patients
- Hosting unique gaming events for patients
Since 2015, GameChanger improved the lives of children with life-threating illnesses by:
- Visiting more than 100 hospitals around the world on the Gamers Give Back Tour with Child's Play
- Providing gifts & direct support to over 24,000 patients/staff in hospitals
- Funding more than 50 college scholarships for cancer patients/survivors
- Processing over 100 tons of donated items/physical goods from partners
To learn more about GameChanger, visit gamechangercharity.org or watch this short video from one of GameChanger's hospital events:
Looking for someone participating in an event?